Good Morning my friends! I hope you are enjoying your week so far and beginning to make some weekend plans to enjoy yourself. I am going to be relaxing this weekend for sure, it’s been a busy week!
It’s Thursday which means one thing,it’s party time!
1. This morning I woke up really early to get some work done before the little one wakes. As I mentioned before, we have been fighting the flu and finally feel like ourselves again. I’ve been busy catching up on work and so far waking up at 4:30 to get it done has been working out. I get my work done AND get to spend more of my day with my favorite little guy. However, this week has been extra tough to adjust due to lots of work projects having to be wrapped up by tomorrow!
2. I’m needing a new pair of running shoes. Most runners have at least two pairs to rotate when training. I however, have been in one pair for the past 4 months and can feel it in my knees that they are worn done and I hit the recommended amount of mileage.
3. I went out for an early morning run yesterday. It was too cold and slippery to run outdoors, so I took it to the treadmill instead for safety reasons. Being pregnant, my balance isn’t quite as good to be dodging pockets of ice. Besides, the treadmill allows me to catch up on breaking news for the day.
4. ThredUp has been my favorite “go to” site lately. When we were stuck indoors due to the flu invasion, I managed to go through my drawers and closets and find lots of clothes to sell/donate. After they were reviewed by ThredUp, I was able to buy clothes for the little guy as well as the one making her debut in April. Love that they are carrying kids clothes now!
5. Thursdays are my flexible days at work where I can pretty much get my work done from home or a coffee shop. Today, called for a coffee shop date that resulted in a scrumptious latte and scone. Love these treats, minus having a sticky keyboard because of them…
6. Amazon has impressed me again. I am now using their Save and Subscribe feature on items such as diapers, wipes, dog food, etc. It’s been a lifesaver and saves me having to get to the store and haul these heavy items around with a toddler and baby in the belly. Thank you Amazon for making my life a bit easier.
7. If you are wanting a Valentine for yourself or a runner friend/lover, head over to RaceDay Books! They are having a flash sale and offering 50% off with the code:HEARTDAY.
Well, I’m off to work and then writing out Valentine’s for my little guy’s class. Have a great Thursday!