Good morning my friends! I hope you are doing well on this Thursday morning!
This morning I am joining Amanda’s Thursday Link Up! (For those not familiar with this weekly link up, it a post of random thoughts, musings and pictures.Something I enjoy participating in…a chance for me to rant and have my random thoughts be a bit “organized” in a way).
1. Balloon Creatures are just so much fun. Check this out.
2. As you read this, I will be in the dentist’s chair
screaming for my life to end getting dental work done. Send good vibes my way, please!
4. There are some amazing opportunities for so many girls this summer. GOTR is offering sumer camps! I loved my time being a GOTR coach in the past and can only imagine how awesome these camps are going to be.
5. If he knows what is best for him, he best go run and hide…because I have a spoon!
6. I am going through my little one’s drawers and realize that he never wore newborn sized clothing. For the mothers out there, did you get use of any newborn sized clothing? The ones we are giving away are brand new!
7. I am looking forward my long runs coming up next month in my training. I know…for those of you that know me this is not me at all. Something has changed (maybe it was the 36 hours I was in labor) but I am looking forward to the
torture solitude of the long run. For me, anything past 13 miles is considered to be a long run.
8. I have a problem…I impulsively registered for a race that is in three days from today. Yes, I will be at the starting line of this half marathon. EEeeekkkkk….okay, I must step away from the computer before I continue to impulsively register for additional races…
Do you enjoy long runs?
What is your favorite thing to grill?